Nebraska Medicaid Expansion Program
Medicaid coverage is available for Nebraskans aged 19-64 who earn up to 138% of the federal poverty level (about $17,000 a year for a single person). People with Medicare can qualify for Medicaid in various ways, but not through Heritage Health Adult.
Coverage includes services like doctor's office visits, hospital visits, and prescription drugs, as well as dental, vision, and over-the-counter drug coverage.
Applications can be submitted in the following ways year-round:
● Online at www.ACCESSNebraska.ne.gov,
● Over the phone by calling ACCESS Nebraska at:
- Omaha: (402) 595-1178
- Lincoln: (402) 473-7000
- Toll Free: (855) 632-7633
- TDD: (402) 471-7256
● Submitting a paper application (paper applications may be downloaded from AccessNebraska.gov):
- By fax at (402) 742-2351,
- By email at DHHS.ANDICenter@nebraska.gov,
- By mail at P.O. Box 2992, Omaha, NE 68103-2992, or
● In-person at a DHHS local office.
- Find a local office at https://dhhs.ne.gov/Pages/Public-Assistance-Offices.aspx
For more information: https://dhhs.ne.gov/Pages/Medicaid-Expansion.aspx